Primary care physical therapy. No prescription needed. Comprehensive evaluation and treatment. I lean heavily on education and training to empower you in all the ways to feel your best, so you can do the things that are important to you. Physical therapy treatments are designed to get you back to work, play, and life. I combine movement education, skillful hands-on care, exercise, yoga, and much more. Physical therapy at REACH is focused on helping you reach your goals to achieve your highest level of wellness and vitality. In this concierge model, we have the flexibility to focus on what matters most to you during any given treatment. Treatments are offered in 60- or 90-minute sessions.
Reasons to come to REACH:
- Cancer rehab pre-and post-surgical. All types, all stages.
- Lymphedema treatment: complete decongestive therapy
- Radiation fibrosis, pain and tightness after radiation treatments.
- Pain related to estrogen suppression or medications like tamoxifen, and aromatase inhibitors
- Bone health: osteoporosis/osteopenia
- Joint pain, stiffness, loss of function
- Pain from arthritis, joint degeneration, or bone metastasis (yes, you can feel better even with bone mets)
- General orthopedic conditions such as joint replacements, neck, back, shoulder, hip, knee pain.